Congress and Camping
Camping – the Great Freedom
The congress is in full swing – and in the evening tank up new energy at the 5-star Gitzenweiler Hof Camping Park.
For all those who prefer their overnight accommodation to be in the country, the “Varia Home” offers everything the heart of a traveller desires. Only 12 minutes drive away from the Lindau Inselhalle Congress Centre an atmosphere of wellbeing with every comfort awaits you. The Varia Home is a detached chalet fully equippped for up to three adults and two children.
A combination of attending meetings and camping provides all the advantages of a short vacation.
The Gitzenweiler Hof Camping Park offers you and your dearest ones a home-from-home experience.
Upon presentation of proof of your attendance at a congress in the Lindau Inselhalle,
for bookings of 3 nights or more you will receive one night gratis from us.
- Bedroom with double bed (160 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom with children’s bunk bed (90 x 190 cm)
- Combined kitchen/living-room
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- On-site supermarket with bakery
- Open air pool, fishing pond, beach volleyball court, football pitch, fitness area,
and much more
- Smoking and pets are not permitted in the Varia Homes
Anyone who is already a camper, may of course stay overnight in their own recreational vehicle.
And what’s more: there is a direct city bus connection from the Camping Park to the Inselhalle Congress Centre running every 30 minutes.
Find tariff here. You can start staying for minimum of 2 nights, during a congress.